Don’t forget to add your oils instead of your powdered spices! Yum!!!
- 3 cups of squash or Organic canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of organic evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup of Pure Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup or organic brown sugar or coconut palm sugar
- 1 tbs of organic cane sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 drop each of clove, cinnamon, and nutmeg essential oil
Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl and pour into frozen deep 9’pie shell. Cook at 400 for 15 min then 325 for 45min
Check if it’s done by sticking a fork in the middle, if it comes out clean you’re done!! Cool on a wire rack.
Coconut Milk Whip Cream
- Can of organic whole coconut milk in fridge over night
- Scoop out the solid parts
- Add to blender and whip until smooth with 1 1/2 tbl of organic cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
Make sure your back is flat with those rows and pull the bar to touch your stomach. This bar is 35lbs, you can also add weights, make sure your Head is in neutral position. On your shoulder raises you can have a slight bend in your elbows, and you can always increase your weight and lower your reps. Enjoy!
Holy moly!!! We have some amazing promos for November!! Remember if you are already spending at least $50 a month and products or oils you need to be on essential rewards!! It’s a no-brainer! What company lets you do an wellness package that you can change monthly, change the date, Plus you earn up to 25% back on your total order to go into a fun little reward bank that you get to spend on any products you want!! Plus you get free stuff!!!! If you’re not signed up, DO IT NOW!
Did I mention this month Young Living is giving away Christmas Spirit Blend with all Premium Starter Kits?? Uh. Heck. Yes.
I have about 10 of these bottles laying around my house! No more scentsy! no more Yankee Doodle Dandee candles!! Only yummy Christmas Tree, cinnamon roll, candy lane smelling goodness that will also boost your immunity!